Publish your article on several secondary channels
Publishing your article on social media channels can be time-consuming. just imagine the effort you make and the time it takes when it comes to copy-pasting your online content to every single social media platforms/channels you have. You could be way more efficient! Our CMS offers a shortcut to distribute your articles by one single click. You don’t need additional automated tools to do so. Try out the Creator Engine and enjoy the 14 days Free Trial!
How does it work?
- Sign up for the Creator Engine and/or log in.
- Navigate to 'New article' on the right sidebar.
- Add the title of your new story.
- Click 'Continue'.
- Add the topic you’d like to write about.
- Click 'Start writing'.
- Go to the 'Article setting' on the right sidebar and click 'Notes'. You can find the recommended keywords and backlinks for your article.
- Write your article.
- Go to 'Setting' on the left sidebar and click integration.
- Click 'Add new distribution channel' on the left sidebar and click 'Integration'.
- Choose the secondary channels you’d like to publish on.
- Go to the 'Distribute' menu at the top of your article.
- Click 'Primary channel' and choose your organization.
- Click 'Secondary distribution channels' and 'Add channel and click select”.
- Publish your article from the Creator Engine.
What do you need?
- Creator Engine account
- Social media channels